Timberline is committed to excellence and has built its reputation on turning over top quality projects, earning our tagline “Built with Quality”.
Timberline is committed to excellence and has built its reputation on turning over top quality projects, earning our tagline “Built with Quality”. Timberline’s standards and goals for quality are formally documented in our Corporate Quality Control Program. It sets forth the company policies and implementation procedures for all phases of construction and is centered on ensuring quality of all materials.
Highlights of our Quality Control process during construction include:
• Require the Request for Information (RFI) be presented in a timely fashion with suggested solutions.
• Establish an organized shop drawing submittal process, including a detailed Submittal Schedule.
• Require a thorough review of all submittals. Submittals do not go to the architect until they are ready for approval. Shop drawings are reviewed for dimensioning, quantity, location, and coordination with contiguous systems, attachments, conformance with specifications and are reviewed as needed by the Commissioning Agent (as applicable).
• Craft coordination mechanical and electrical shop drawing process that addresses system layouts, embeds and inserts, access requirements, transitions, clearances, potential interferences and future requirements for testing, balancing, tenant improvement work and commissioning.
• Shop or field mockups as required for new and repetitive work approval by the project team prior to installation.
• Offsite inspections at fabrication plants.
• Performing, witnessing, and documenting tests. Immediate resolution and re-testing, if necessary.
Timberline utilizes a zero punch list process on our projects to increase quality and expedite the closeout process. The difference between zero punch list and a traditional punch list process is the timing and frequency of identifying issues. With zero punch list, our project team starts day one of construction by identifying and tracking issues while correcting those issues within a set time frame. Our Built with Quality mantra means that we closeout the project on the contracted completion date and turnover to the client without issues.